Misophonia, which literally means “hatred of sounds,” has been in existence for longer than any-one knows, but was first “officially” named by Dr. Pawel J. Jastreboff when he noticed a connection between certain “soft” noises (chewing, tapping, ticking, etc.) and a rise in stress levels and emotions that seemed over the top (anger, anxiety, panic). A question to be addressed is why are we now seeing a rise in accommodation requests for this disorder?
- ALL – Deserving Nurse Gets Million-Dollar Surprise of a Lifetime: Only Registered Nurse in NYC Who Uses a Wheelchair.
- ALL – New Title IX Regulations & Policy
- STUDENTS – Return to In-person Education at RBHS
- ALL – RBHS Campus Climate Assessment Surveys
- STUDENTS – New Deadline for NJ Residency for Tuition Purposes Process