General Information

Below you will find an assortment of information that is often useful.

Financial Aid & Student Accounting Contact Information

Student Accounting – For assistance with billing, tuition and fee issues, payment plans or any student account-related questions, please email:

Financial Aid – For assistance with Financial Aid-related questions, please use the following link to find appropriate campus contacts: 

Student Enrollment and Degree Verifications

Enrollment and degree verifications for the students of RBHS are handled by the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).

Student In-state Residency

A student’s residency status is evaluated at the time of the student’s application, but can be adjusted along the way if appropriate. Please review the Student Residency for Tuition Purposes Policy if you are considering applying for in-state residency for tuition purposes.

PLEASE NOTE: All NJ Residency applications and supporting documents should be sent to the email address to ensure timely and comprehensive response to all applications. Applications will be reviewed and responded to in the order in which they are received.

Name Change/Preferred Name

  • Student Chosen/Preferred Name ApplicationFollow this link to complete an online form to formally recognize chosen or preferred name that is different than your legal name.
  • Official Name Change Affidavit – This form should be used by an individual seeking an official name change for their University administrative records. After completion, the form should be submitted as instructed in the form.

Transcript/Diploma Requests

  • Requesting Official TranscriptsFor those students and/or alumni who are looking to get an official transcript of their academic history.
  • Instructions on Obtaining an Apostille – Note that the student will need to bring the diploma or transcript to a notary public prior to submitting to the State of New Jersey.
  • Replacement Diploma ApplicationThis form should be used by previous graduates (of New Jersey Medical School, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, the School of Health Professions, and the School of Public Health only) seeking a replacement of their diploma or certificate. After completion, the form should be submitted as instructed in the form.

Other Information

  • Rutgers Exchange Registration Application – This form must be used to enroll in a course offered by a Rutgers School other than your own. Your Dean, Program Director or Advisor must approve the course(s) request and determine if the course(s) are appropriate for you prior to processing this registration. After completion, submit as instructed.
  • 1098-T Form Information – Use this link to find out more information on accessing your 1098-T Form. Under the provision of the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1999, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is required to report certain information about your status as a student to the IRS. This information is provided on the 1098-T, Tuition Statement form.