Below you will find an assortment of information that is often useful.
Financial Aid & Student Accounting Contact Information
Student Accounting – For assistance with billing, tuition and fee issues, payment plans or any student account-related questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid – For assistance with Financial Aid-related questions, please use the following link to find appropriate campus contacts: https://scarlethub.rutgers.edu/contacts/rbhs/
Student Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Enrollment and degree verifications for the students of RBHS are handled by the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).
- National Student Clearinghouse Website
- Mailing Address: National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Student In-state Residency
A student’s residency status is evaluated at the time of the student’s application, but can be adjusted along the way if appropriate. Please review the Student Residency for Tuition Purposes Policy if you are considering applying for in-state residency for tuition purposes.
PLEASE NOTE: All NJ Residency applications and supporting documents should be sent to the email@example.com email address to ensure timely and comprehensive response to all applications. Applications will be reviewed and responded to in the order in which they are received.
- Student Residency for Tuition Purposes Policy – The policy guiding the process in regard to student residency for tuition purposes.
- Residency Analysis Form Instructions – The instructions on how to have your in-state residency status reevaluated by the institution.
- Residency Analysis Form– The completion of this form is required to have your in-state residency status reevaluated for tuition purposes at Rutgers University.
- NJ Division of Taxation – Tax Return Request Form – Note that the NJ Tax return submitted with the Residency Analysis Form, MUST be sent from the NJ Division of Taxation.
- Non-Resident RBHS Tuition Exemption Form (DREAM Act or Eligible H1B Dependents) – the completion of this form is required to apply for exemption from out-of-state tuition rates, due to the DREAM Act, for eligible high school graduates, or H1B visa dependents.
- NJ Tuition Equality for America’s Military (NJTEAM) Act Legislation – This is the legislation associated with the NJTEAM Act.
- NJ Tuition Equality for America’s Military (NJTEAM) Act Form – For participation in the NJTEAM Act, this form needs to be completed and submitted.
- Addresses on File With the University – All students claiming New Jersey Residency for tuition purposes must have, on file with the University, current Permanent and Mailing address types indicating their New Jersey domicile. Changes/updates can be made on the myRutgers student portal, or with assistance from your school Registrar’s Office.
Name Change/Preferred Name
- Student Chosen/Preferred Name Application – Follow this link to complete an online form to formally recognize chosen or preferred name that is different than your legal name.
- Official Name Change Affidavit – This form should be used by an individual seeking an official name change for their University administrative records. After completion, the form should be submitted as instructed in the form.
- Requesting Official Transcripts – For those students and/or alumni who are looking to get an official transcript of their academic history.
- Instructions on Obtaining an Apostille – Note that the student will need to bring the diploma or transcript to a notary public prior to submitting to the State of New Jersey.
- Replacement Diploma/Certificate Application – This form should be used by previous graduates seeking a replacement of their diploma or certificate. After completion, the form should be submitted as instructed in the form.
- Rutgers Exchange Registration Application – This form must be used to enroll in a course offered by a Rutgers School other than your own. Your Dean, Program Director or Advisor must approve the course(s) request and determine if the course(s) are appropriate for you prior to processing this registration. After completion, submit as instructed.
- 1098-T Form Information – Use this link to find out more information on accessing your 1098-T Form. Under the provision of the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1999, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is required to report certain information about your status as a student to the IRS. This information is provided on the 1098-T, Tuition Statement form.