Below you will find an assortment of information that is often useful.
Student Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Enrollment and degree verifications for the students of RBHS are handled by the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).
- National Student Clearinghouse Website
- Mailing Address: National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Student In-state Residency
A student’s residency status is evaluated at the time of the student’s application, but can be adjusted along the way if appropriate. Please review the Student Residency for Tuition Purposes Policy if you are considering applying for in-state residency for tuition purposes.
- Student Residency for Tuition Purposes Policy – The policy guiding the process in regard to student residency for tuition purposes.
- Residency Analysis Form Instructions – The instructions on how to have your in-state residency status reevaluated by the institution.
- Residency Analysis Form – The completion of this form is required to have your in-state residency status reevaluated for tuition purposes at Rutgers University.
- NJ Division of Taxation – Tax Return Request Form – Note that the NJ Tax return submitted with the Residency Analysis Form, MUST be sent from the NJ Division of Taxation.
- Non-Resident RBHS Tuition Exemption Form (DREAM Act for Eligible NJ High School Graduates) – the completion of this form is required to apply for exemption from out-of-state tuition rates, due to the DREAM Act.
- NJ Tuition Equality for America’s Military (NJTEAM) Act Legislation – This is the legislation associated with the NJTEAM Act.
- NJ Tuition Equality for America’s Military (NJTEAM) Act Form – For participation in the NJTEAM Act, this form needs to be completed and submitted.
Name Change/Preferred Name
- Student Preferred Name Application – Follow this link to complete an online form to formally recognize preferred name that is different than your legal name.
- Official Name Change Affidavit – This form should be used by an individual seeking an official name change for their University administrative records. After completion, the form should be submitted as instructed in the form.
- Requesting Official Transcripts – For those students and/or alumni who are looking to get an official transcript of their academic history.
- Instructions on Obtaining an Apostille – Note that the student will need to bring the diploma or transcript to a notary public prior to submitting to the State of New Jersey.
- Replacement Diploma/Certificate Application – This form should be used by previous graduates seeking a replacement of their diploma or certificate. After completion, the form should be submitted as instructed in the form.
- Rutgers Exchange Registration Application – This form must be used to enroll in a course offered by a Rutgers School other than your own. Your Dean, Program Director or Advisor must approve the course(s) request and determine if the course(s) are appropriate for you prior to processing this registration. After completion, submit as instructed.