OASA Mission Statement
The Office of the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic & Student Affairs at Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) is comprised of staff dedicated to serving the Schools, faculty and students of RBHS on various issues related to the enrollment life cycle. Our Enrollment Management, Disability Services, Title IX and Violence Prevention and Victim Assistance offices are dedicated to supporting a positive student experience at RBHS. While our office is located on the Newark campus, we support all RBHS schools and locations.
OASA is dedicated to:
- Providing leadership, advice, and support to the RBHS community necessary to comply with, and respond to, federal and state legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrating best practices in the areas of Enrollment Management, , Disability Services compliance with Title IX regulations and provision of services to victims of interpersonal violence as they relate to policy and procedure creation.
- Reporting and data-gathering in accordance with accepted standards of the higher education community.
- Assisting RBHS leadership and school personnel with creating a safe and supportive community for all.
- Providing service that is informed, efficient, and responsive to its varied clientele.