OASA Mission Statement
The Office of the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic & Student Affairs at Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) is comprised of staff dedicated to serving the Schools, faculty and students of RBHS on issues related to academic records, graduation-related activities and improvement of the student experience at RBHS. While our office is located on the Newark campus, we support all RBHS schools and locations.
OASA is dedicated to:
- Providing leadership, advice, and support to the RBHS community necessary to comply with, and respond to, federal and state legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrating best practices of the registrar profession as relates to policy and procedure creation.
- Reporting and data-gathering in accord with accepted standards of the higher education community.
- Assisting RBHS leadership and school personnel with creating a safe and supportive community for all of its members.
- Providing service that is informed, efficient, and responsive to its varied clientele.