Do you have students in your courses who have been approved to use accommodations for a disability? If not, you will! RBHS’s Office of Disability Services (RBHS ODS) is available to assist you with any questions you have about implementing your students’ approved. Contact information: RBHS’s Office of Disability Services, (email@example.com) or 973-640-0058. While our office is located in Newark, we travel to others Rutgers campuses on a regular basis.
- ALL – Deserving Nurse Gets Million-Dollar Surprise of a Lifetime: Only Registered Nurse in NYC Who Uses a Wheelchair.
- ALL – New Title IX Regulations & Policy
- STUDENTS – Return to In-person Education at RBHS
- ALL – RBHS Campus Climate Assessment Surveys
- STUDENTS – New Deadline for NJ Residency for Tuition Purposes Process