Do you have students in your courses who have been approved to use accommodations for a disability? If not, you will! RBHS’s Office of Disability Services (RBHS ODS) is available to assist you with any questions you have about implementing your students’ approved. Contact information: RBHS’s Office of Disability Services, (email@example.com) or 973-640-0058. While our office is located in Newark, we travel to others Rutgers campuses on a regular basis.
- ALL-Lizzo Changes Lyric In New Song After Criticism Over Ableist Slur
- ALL-CODA takes top prize at SAG awards in Major win for Deaf Representation
- ALL-Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and a wheelchair didn’t stop Ryann Kress, BS, RN……she got the job!
- ALL – Med Student’s Disability Helps Him Connect With Patients
- ALL – Amanda Gorman, 22, delivers powerful inaugural poem: ‘There is always light’