The RBHS Title IX Office is happy to announce that it is offering Title IX Responsible Employee Training to any RBHS faculty or staff group who feels that it would be useful. To arrange a training or for more information, please contact Matthew Marino.
- ALL-Lizzo Changes Lyric In New Song After Criticism Over Ableist Slur
- ALL-CODA takes top prize at SAG awards in Major win for Deaf Representation
- ALL-Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and a wheelchair didn’t stop Ryann Kress, BS, RN……she got the job!
- ALL – Med Student’s Disability Helps Him Connect With Patients
- ALL – Amanda Gorman, 22, delivers powerful inaugural poem: ‘There is always light’