“Two years of ‘no.’ Two years of nobody wanted to take a chance on me, being seen as a liability, or just being instantly Googled, they would find my name, see my wheelchair and say absolutely not,” said Kress.
- ALL – RBHS Student Emergency Fund Established
- ALL-Lizzo Changes Lyric In New Song After Criticism Over Ableist Slur
- ALL-CODA takes top prize at SAG awards in Major win for Deaf Representation
- ALL-Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and a wheelchair didn’t stop Ryann Kress, BS, RN……she got the job!
- ALL – Med Student’s Disability Helps Him Connect With Patients