“Two years of ‘no.’ Two years of nobody wanted to take a chance on me, being seen as a liability, or just being instantly Googled, they would find my name, see my wheelchair and say absolutely not,” said Kress.
- ALL-Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and a wheelchair didn’t stop Ryann Kress, BS, RN……she got the job!
- ALL – Med Student’s Disability Helps Him Connect With Patients
- ALL – Amanda Gorman, 22, delivers powerful inaugural poem: ‘There is always light’
- ALL – Deserving Nurse Gets Million-Dollar Surprise of a Lifetime: Only Registered Nurse in NYC Who Uses a Wheelchair.
- ALL – New Title IX Regulations & Policy