Please take a moment check out this amazing and inspirational story. A registered nurse in NYC and an advocate for others, who has made unbelievable strides for people with spinal cord injuries.
- ALL-CODA takes top prize at SAG awards in Major win for Deaf Representation
- ALL-Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and a wheelchair didn’t stop Ryann Kress, BS, RN……she got the job!
- ALL – Med Student’s Disability Helps Him Connect With Patients
- ALL – Amanda Gorman, 22, delivers powerful inaugural poem: ‘There is always light’
- ALL – Deserving Nurse Gets Million-Dollar Surprise of a Lifetime: Only Registered Nurse in NYC Who Uses a Wheelchair.