Volunteer with VPVA
Are you interested in making a difference across campus? Join us as a General Volunteer or make a commitment to be a leader in the anti-violence movement as a VPVA Ambassador. Our volunteers are crucial members of the VPVA team, supporting a safe environment free of harassment and violence. Take the lead in educating your peers, supporting our mission, and creating content that elevates conversations on healthy interactions. Learn about our 2 volunteer pathways below.
If you would like to be a general volunteer here’s what you should know:
- request to join our GroupMe, sign our community guidelines (and follow them) and you’re in!
- you can participate as little or as much as you would like, with monthly check-in meetings are required
- Help us with events, tasks, social media, organizing, and more
If you’d like to commit further and be an ambassador, here’s what you need to know:
- Apply here, interview, and attend our orientation to begin
- Complete 4 tasks per month, and join biweekly check-ins
- Serve in a larger role, acting as a liaison for your school, representing VPVA at events, and taking leadership roles in programming